Welcome my crafty friends to this month's Paper Pumpkin Possibilities Blog Hop featuring the August 2026- Kindred Greetings kit.
This kit is so beautiful to create "as Designed" but of course that's not why we are here! We want to showcase what else you can create with your kits!
I decided to add some Pops of Color to several of my cards.
For the first card I used the punch out waste as the background over my stamped dots. I added POPS of Golden Glow with a Banner Punch and flowers from the Coordinating Paper Pumpkin dies and a touch of rhinestones.
For this next card I flipped over the leafy overlay and used it as a mask with Balmy Blue and a Blending Brush. I Matted the masked area on Balmy Blue two-tone cardstock and punch a matte circle for my sentiment. I added some white baker's Twine and Shimmering Dots. I also snuck in a foiled butterfly from the Butterfly Flight Foiling and Mask bundle.
For this next card I added Soft Sea Foam as my color- adding stamped dots and greenery.
For my last card I chose to add Pop of Pretty Peacock by matting my overlay and then including another foiled butterfly!.
Which is your favorite?
Hop along with us!


Comments