Skip to main content

Paper Pumpkin Possibilities- Special Delivery January 2026 Blog Hop

 




Greetings my Crafty Friends!   Welcome to our Paper Pumpkin Possibilities blog hop!  I am so excited to be a part of this team of hoppers sharing alternative designs for each month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  This month's kit is all about the January 2026 – Special Delivery.


First off the box itself it gorgeous and the COLOR SPOT is POPPY PARADE!!!!   and the pairing with Bubble Bath color is just fun and the POSTMARK themed stamps!  Let's just say this is right up my alley! 

I have 5 alternative cards created so far and many many more floating around in my brain! Thinking I may need a refill!   I add add some card bases in Basic White and Bubble Bath , some Baker's Twine, Bubble Bath Ribbon  and the Brass Butterfly Embellishments, as well as Soft Sea Foam Ink. And I use the Add-on Die Set.  Can you spot it?  

So let's get sharing these projects!

For my first card I used an cut up Kit envelope for layering under the large postage stamp piece (this is a large 5x 61/2 card base) 

For the next card I die cut the postage stamp add-on die and used it as a mask background for my card, stamping kit images in a collage style around the card and added some pretty florals from the kit. 
For the next card I just rearranged the postage stamps a bit and changed the greeting location and added a stamped heart border along the bottom of the card. (HINT: save the punch out from those stamp images for a later card!)
For the next card I 
added some stamping collage style around the card base and then cut the large floral postage stamp in half and layered them on the left side of the card, tucking the die cut gold paper underneath. 

For my final (for today) I used the punch out paper from the postage stamps as a mask and then stamped over the mask with a greenery and floral image from the August 2025 PP kit. 

 Which is your favorite? 



 

Blog Carosual list

If you don't currently have a demonstrator and would like a catalog; or would like to learn more about Stampin' Up! and our products, please email me at pozzi.chris@gmail.com

 

To order any of Stampin' Up's products you can go directly to my online store - www.christinepozzi.stampinup.net 

 

 

 

*Note: Product pricing varies by market.  Check with your local demonstrator if you are not in the U.S. to find out your cost.

 


Comments

Janey said…
Thank you for sharing your talent with us and hopping today!
Beautiful alternates! I love this kit!
Maureen said…
Love your alternatives - great job!
Christine Kiehl said…
The third card would be my favorite. But, all of the cards are beautiful! Nicely done
Cheryl Hamilton said…
So many great ideas!! I might pick the first one as my favorite. Love them all!
Debbi said…
Wow! Hard to pick a favorite!!! Love them all!
Melva Peters said…
Beautiful alternatives! Great ideas!

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...