01 August 2024

Sleigh Memory-dex

IMG_7432wm

Seasons Greetings here from Chris!    Today I am sharing this festive memory-dex sled/sleigh I created with Clear Scraps Memory-dex. From the moment I saw this sled I kept thinking how it would make an awesome holder for this year's Christmas Cards!  and then After Christmas I can add my dividers and use my memory-dex to store my memories and photos form the holidays. Every year I look for a better solution than taping my cards to the hallway door.  I always think there has to be a better solution for showing off my Christmas  cards and this year this Sled will be perfect! 

I painted my sled runners with metallic gold paint. 

IMG_7385

One important note when covering this sled with patterned paper your need to remember to flip your sled so that your papers are facing the right direction. and check twice before cutting! I choose to cover the outside of my sled with paper and paint the inside of my sled. (mainly because I didn't follow my own directions)

IMG_7386

I added some gold trim and matted coordinating sentiments on black and then gold papers. I can't wait for the holidays to use this sled for showing off all our holiday cards. 

 

No comments:

August Monthly Challenge

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create with this month's new challenge!  This month ...