07 August 2024

Festive Memory-dex Dividers

IMG_7469wm

Greetings!  Chris here and today I am sharing two memory-dex dividers I created for my sleigh memory-dex that I shared a few day ago.  The festive sleigh needed some extra special and festive dividers to show off m memories. My first set features the acrylic dividers. I love the dimension you can achieve creating with the acrylic dividers.  I chose to adhere two sided Christmas papers to the mitten and tree dividers. I adhered the papers to the "back' side and then added golden gems and a wooden star to the tree and red gem trims and a wooden tree and a festive sentiment to the mitten. For the snowflake I choose to adhere strands of pearls and gems to highlight the snowflake shape.  

 

IMG_7472wm

For the wooden dividers I chose to add paint to each of the dividers.  I added some Christmas dimensional stickers to each of the dividers. I added some glitter the the mitten and the snowflake for some extra twinkle and sparkle. 

These dividers are so fun the create with.  The possibilities are endless.   Which set will You create with? I hope You are inspired to create with these dividers. 

Have fun  creating with the  memory-dex and dividers. Chris

No comments:

August Monthly Challenge

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create with this month's new challenge!  This month ...