Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy. Today we are going to create the fun fold card using
the new Country Birdhouse Bundle . I love birds and as a birdie momma I love creating projects with birds!
So I couldn't wait to play with this Bundle!
Country Woods DSP
Cardstock- Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Pool party
Stampin' Write markers- Bright
Stampin' Up Water Painter
Tinsel Gems 4 pack
Bakers twine - White
Ink- Memento Ink, Pool Party
Stampin' Dimensional Adhesives
Here is how the card looks when closed.
Cut your Country Woods paper to 5 1/2 x 8 inches. Score ate 1 7/8 and 3 3/4, flip paper and score again and score again at 1 7/8 and 3 3/4. Fold as shown below.
Stamp your Pool Party background using the speckle stamp from your bundle with Pool Party ink. Mat onto Misty Moonlight Cardstock.
Stamp speckles onto Basic White and adhere to the inside of your card. Add Dimensional Adhesives to card center
Stamp your birdhouse on Country Woods paper and and color your bird. Add additional dies cuts as desired.
Stamp and add your sentiment. Finish with a twine bow.
I hope you enjoyed this little Craft Room "Therapy" session!


Comments