In today's craft room therapy session I am sharing how to create this adorable Mini ladybug Card set. I am once again featuring the soon to be retired Hello LadyBug Stamp Set and Lady Bug Builder Punch I am having so much fun creating with these! Here is the complete supply list:
Supply List
Classic Stampin’ Spots Assortment
Basic White 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock (You can also choose 12x 12)
Basic Black 8 ½ x 11 Cardstock
So Let's get started...
Make 3 card bases by cutting your Basic White cardstock to 3 x 6 inches. Score at 3 inches and fold.
Start your chosen images from the Hello LadyBug Stamp Set using your favorite ink colors. I chose Gorgeous Grape, Flirty Flamingo and Shaded Spruce from my Classic Stampin’ Spots Assortment .
Punch and assemble your ladybugs using the Ladybug Builder Punch. Don't forget to add your ladybug spot with the stamp set.
I hope you enjoyed this little Craft Room "Therapy" session!
Chris
Follow me

Comments