Skip to main content

North Pole Visit


Merry Christmas!   I hope Santa came to visit you! Today I am sharing this cute North Pole Holiday card using one of my favorite holiday stamp sets. 

This card features  the North Pole Holiday Line Art Rubber Stamp Set by Rick St Dennis from Blank Page Muse. These images are so fun to color!  And would even be perfect to stamp and leave for a younger recipient to color. 

Stamp by stamping your image onto your stamping card stock.  I chose to use archival inks because I love to color with watercolor markers and a water brush. 

Start by coloring your image with your watercolor marker and a water brush. This create a lighted muted color. You can see the light greys in the sign and the light brown in the bear. 


I decided I wanted some bolder colors in my image as well. To create the bolder colors I used my markers directly on the paper with no water brush. You can see the difference in the colors on the image. 


Finish coloring your image as desired. Double matte your stamped image as shown and adhere to your card base. Finish your card with a few adhesive gems and a sticker greeting. 

I hope you are inspired to get creative with your stamps and papers from Blank Page Muse and I Brake For Stamps.  Don't forget to use my discount code BPMChris. 

 

Be sure to follow us at 

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

 

I Brake for Stamps-https://ibrakeforstamps.com/

 

FB Fan Page-  https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/

 

Instagram Shop-  https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/

 

Instagram Blog-  https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/

 

Twitter-  https://twitter.com/BlankPageMuse

 

Pintrest- https://www.pinterest.com/blankpagemuse/boards/

 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...