Skip to main content

Birthday Celebration Card

 





Today I am excited to share this Clebration themed happy Birthday Card. Birthday cards seem to be the cards that I  run out of  the fastest so I grabbed my new favorite the I Brake for Stamps You Are the Beast Stamp Set by StampinBack.  The set is so fun to play with - banners, greetings, cupcakes and even a dragon!. So let's get creative. 

Supplies needed 


Ink, Card base, 

Start by stamping the banners from the I Brake for Stamps You Are the Beast Stamp Set by StampinBack, onto to papers from your Blank Page Muse - Masquerade paper pack by Pam Bray  Fussy cut your banners.  (note I saved the the white banners for another project0

Add tag and embellishments from your Blank Page Muse - Masquerade Ephemera Paper Embellishments by Pam Bray Designs to the right corner of your card. 


Layer your fussy cut banners onto your card as shown.

Stamp Happy Birthday from the HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU stamp onto your patterned papaers, trim and adhere to your card to finish. 




I hope you are inspired to get creative with your stamps and papers from Blank Page Muse and I Brake For Stamps.  Don't forget to use my discount code BPMChris. 

 

Be sure to follow us at 

The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

 

I Brake for Stamps-https://ibrakeforstamps.com/

 

FB Fan Page-  https://www.facebook.com/groups/blankpagemuse/

 

Instagram Shop-  https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuse/

 

Instagram Blog-  https://www.instagram.com/blankpagemuseblog/

 

Twitter-  https://twitter.com/BlankPageMuse

 

Pintrest- https://www.pinterest.com/blankpagemuse/boards/

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...