26 November 2021

Merry and Bright Christmas Card

 



Greetings today I am excited to share this quick and easy Merry & Bright Gatefold Card I created using my using my Let it Snow - I Want It All Kit from Fotobella! Who doesn’t need quick and easy cards at this time of the year.

Supplies

- including Let it Snow 12" x 12" paper pack (2 sheets of 8 double-sided designs and two 6"x12" decorative sticker sheets), 12"x12" Patterns & Solids paper pad (2 of 8 double-sided designs), decorative chipboard, 4x6 & 3x4 Journaling & Ephemera Cards, Die Cut & Tag embellishments, and exclusive FotoBella paper storage box

Creating your Merry & Bright Gatefold Card

Start by cutting a 5 1/4 x 11 3/4 inch piece from Poinsettia Parade paper from your Graphic 45 Let it Snow-I Want it All Kit. Score your paper at 2 3/4 inches from each end and then 1 3/4 inches from both of those previous scores.
Fold the outer two scores as a mountain fold and the inner two scores as valley folds.
This will allow your folds to all meet in the middle.
Select a journal car from your Graphic 45 Let it Snow-I Want it All Kit. Mat onto your Red Snowflake paper and then onto white card stock.
Adhere your matted journal card to the left side of your card only. Cut two narrow strips of your red snowflake paper and adhere to the bottom of your card front.
Add die cut to the inside of your card to finish off your Merry & Bright Gatefold Card. I hope you are inspired to get creative with you

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...