25 November 2021

Fabulous Fall Decor

 



Fall Greetings! today I am excited to share this Fabulous Fall Home Decor. This project is quick and will make a great addition to your fall decor! This project is created with my Simple Stories - Country Harvest Kit from !

Supplies

12 inch square wood frame, jute, paint, scalloped circle punch

Creating you Fabulous Fall Home Decor

Paint the wood frame. I chose to dilute my paint with water to allow the wood grain to show through the paint.
Punch scalloped circle from Happy Harvest paper from your Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest - 12x12 Collector''s Essential Kit. Add washi tape to punched circle.
Cut Forever Fall paper to 11 x 11 to fit inside your wooden frame. Add Scalloped circle to top right hand side of Forever Fall paper and add a jute bow.
Detail cut truck from the Happy Harvest paper from your Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest - 12x12 Collector''s Essential Kit.
Adhere Forever Fall Paper to wooden frame. Adhere detail cut truck.
Add detail cut truck to background paper.
Add “fabulous Harvest” from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest - Foam Stickers. Add tag behind truck cut out.
Adhere background paper to frame and Add finishing touches of foam butterfly stickers to background and flowers and pumpkin to frame.
I hope you are inspired to try this Simple Stories - Country Harvest K

No comments:

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...