30 October 2021

Quick and Easy Holiday Card Set



Today I am excited to share this 3 Card Holiday Set I created using the the . This kit makes creating your holiday card so quick and easy. So far I have created 5 cards, a gift canvas, and 2 gift tags and I feel like I have barely racked the seal on this kit! This card set will be quick and easy to re-create! Perfect for this busy time of year! So lets get started.

Supplies

Graphic 45 Let it Snow-I Want it All Kit - including Let it Snow 12" x 12" paper pack (2 sheets of 8 double-sided designs and two 6"x12" decorative sticker sheets), 12"x12" Patterns & Solids paper pad (2 of 8 double-sided designs), decorative chipboard, 4x6 & 3x4 Journaling & Ephemera Cards, Die Cut & Tag embellishments, and exclusive FotoBella paper storage box
4 x 5 1/2 inch card bases
Adhesive Gems
Stickles Glitter glue

Creating your 3 Card Set

To make this project even quicker, we will pre-cut all the pieces. Start by cutting a 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 inch and a 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inch rectangle from the red, blue and light blue 12"x12" Patterns & Solids paper pad. Select 3 journal card to be the focus of your cards.
Adhere the larger 3 3/4 x 5 1/4 inch papers onto your card bases. Mat your journal cards onto the 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 inch blocks. Adhere your matted journal cards to your cards. Select snowflakes from your Die Cut & Tag embellishments in your Graphic 45 Let it Snow-I Want it All Kit. Adhere a snowflake to each of your cards.
Finish your cards by adding an adhesive gem to each snowflake. You can add extra sparkle with Stickles Glitter glue. Here is a close up of my cards. For this card I accented the snow on with chimney with Stickles Glitter glue.
For my Let It Snow Card I added the sparkle to the Let it Snow!
And for my Merry and Bright card I highlighted the snow on the poinsettias with Stickles Glitter glue.
I hope you are inspired to get creative with your 3 Card Holiday Set using your Graphic 45 Let it Snow-I Want it All Kit from fotobella.com.

No comments:

Soft Pastels Watercolor Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create and with the Soft Pastels from Stampin' Up! . ...