28 September 2021

Fall Thank You Card

Greetings! Today I am excited to share this Thank You card I created!  Fall Seasons and colors always put me in the "thankful" mood and inspires me to create more thank you cards. 

To recreate this card you will need :
fall themed papers, Thanks die cuts, butterfly punch and gemstones, lace, jute, paper flower


Die cut your "thanks" and shadow. Using your ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap and ScraPerfect’s Embellie Gellie assemble your die cut. 






If you get a little over zealous with your glue you can use your ScraPerfect’s Perfect Crafting Pouch to remover the unwanted stickiness! 
Adhere background papers to your card base as shown.  Add lace to your paper using ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap.  I love that this glue works for paper and lace and so much more! 


Adhere your assembled thanks die cut. 
Add you jute bow and flower with your ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap


Adhere a small banner to the top of your card. 
Punch a butterfly from coordinating papers.  fold and apply a thin line of  your Best Glue Ever. 
Adhere your butterfly to your card to finish! 

I hope you are inspired to get creative with your ScraPerfect Supplies! 

No comments:

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...