15 September 2021

Fall Home Decor




Greetings! Today I am excited to share how I Created a Fall Canvas for my Home Decor I love fall colors! And I have been trying my hand at quilting. SO I decided to combine the two for this project! Receiving my design team package featuring the Carta Bella Welcome Autumn Papers and Accessories was a great jump start to my creativity! Just look at all this lovely-ness! and the COLORS!!!! All Available From Fotobella in one .
To recreate this fall home decor you will need the following supplies:
8x8 Burlap Canvas, Scallop Paper punch or die, Red Jute, white cardstock

How to Create a Fall Canvas for your Home Decor

Start by cutting a 7 inch square from the green coordinating cardstock in the Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle. Distress the edges and adhere to your burlap canvas.
Cut 4 3 1/8 inch square from patterned papers in the Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle. Adhere these squares to your canvas.
Cut 4 circles from coordinating cardstock and then Die cut or punch 4 scalloped circles from white cardstock. Add F-A-L-L letter stickers from the Sticker sheet in the Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle. Adhere these F-A-L-L circles to your canvas.
Add leaf stickers and grateful sentiment from Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle as desired. Add Chipboard pumpkin and truck to your canvas and finish off with a little red jute bow on your pumpkin.
I hope you are inspired to try out this amazing Carta Bella Welcome Fall Mega Bundle!

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...