10 September 2021

Creating a Masculine card with Best Glue Ever


Today I am excited to share this Masculine birthday card I created using my ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever.   I always seem to be lacking and low in stock on masculine cards.  

Start by gathering your supplies - papers, punches, tags and of course ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Tip.


Adhere backgrouond paper to your card base using your ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Tip.  Adhere punched circle and tag to your card as shown. 


Matt Airplane image onto coordinating papers with ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Tip. I love how the Tip allows you to add just a small amount of glue! 

Add a small amount of your ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever to the tag.  Adhere jute bow to tag to finish off your card. 




I hope you are inspired to create with your ScraPerfect Supplies! 

 

No comments:

Sunny Thoughts and Zinnias

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this adorable pocket card to send sunny thoughts an...