09 August 2021

Using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever to Repair Summer Sandals

  
 Greetings!  Today I am sharing this quick and easy repair for those summer sandals.  It never fails that I buy new sandals every summer and then I trip and separate the sole of my sandal from the shoe.  Usually this happen when the sandals are only a few weeks old and barely used.  Rather than throw them out I love to use my ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever to repair my shoes!  

 See how the sole has pulled away from the sandals??

Never fear!  ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever is here.   Add just a little of your ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever to repair my shoe between the sole and the shoe. 
Hold the edges together for a few minutes and VIOLA!  your shoes are repaired! 

No stress and your shoes are like new! 

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...