16 August 2021

Steam Punk Themed Greeting Card

 


Greetings!  Today I am excited to share this steampunk themed greeting card I created using one of my favorite Blank Page Muse Stamps. The Vintage Lady with Wings Birdcage Red Rubber Art Stamp  is a long time favorite stamp!  As a bird owner I love this "bird lady".  To add to the vontage-y feel I stamped my image onto ledger style patterned paper. 

To recreate this card you will need:

Blank Page Muse Supplies

Vintage Lady with Wings Birdcage Red Rubber Art Stamp 

Other Supplies

 Patterned paper, burlap, chipboard, chipboard sentiments, lace

 

 The assembly of this card is rather easy.  After stamping your Vintage Lady with Wings Birdcage Red Rubber Art Stamp  onto ledger style paper, cut edges of stamped paper to create a tag.  Add lace to your stamped tag. 


Cut patterned paper slightly smaller than your card base and adhere to card base.  Adhere tag, burlap and chipboard as shown. 


Cut butterfly from patterned paper and adhere to card to finish! .I hope you are inspired to get creative with your Blank Page Muse Stamps. 


No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...