Skip to main content

How to use ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever to Crete a Custom Photo Frame

 


Greetings!  Today I am excited to share this Custom Photo Frame I created.  I was inspired when I saw a jute photo frame in a gift shop while on vacation.  I just knew I could make it myself! A what a pretty frame for my picture of the Maine Lupines! 

Start by gathering your supplies including a dollar store frame, some thick jute (also from the dollar store), and your ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever. And it wouldn't hurt to have your ScraPerfect’s Best Cleaner Ever on hand because you will get a little sticky! 




Start by removing the glass from your frame.  Add a line of ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever along the inside edge of frame. Adhere a piece of large jute.  Don't worry if some of your frame still shows. 


Wrap another line of your ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever and jute around the frame. 
Continue wrappiong ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever and jute around the frame. You can got back and fill any gaps with more jute.  If the gap is smaller than your jute try unravelling your jute and using individual strands to fill those gaps. 
Like I mentioned your hand will get stick so don't forget that ScraPerfect’s Best Cleaner Ever will make clean up a breeze!

Adhere some flower sprigs and embellishments and a jute bow to finish off your frame. 





I hope you are inspired to get creative with your ScraPerfect Supplies!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...