10 April 2021

Earth Day Celebration tag

 


Greetings!  Today I am excited to share this tag i created to celebrate Earth Day with ScraPerfect #ScraPerfectgetsdowntoEarth.  Working in the field of Environmental Health, I love Earth Day.

Start by cutting patterned paper slightly smaller than your tag. Adhere to your tag with ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap.  The No Clog Writing Cap allows you to add just a small amount of adhesive!


Start by die cutting die cut your erath and then ink with gold ink. 

Adhere to your tag with ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap.  The No Clog Writing Cap allows you to get adhesive on those super thin lines! 

Earth day is all about not using more than you need and re-using and re-purposing items.  So I choose to re-color a metal charm I had using a gold sharpie!  

After attaching my re-purposed charm to a tied jute bow, I added just a small dollop of  ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever 

Add chipboard stickers to earth.  Knowing one of my stickers was not going to have any paper behind it, I de-stickied the butterfly using my ScraPerfect’s Perfect Crafting Pouch


Adhere a scrap of lace to the bottom of your tag using your ScraPerfect’s Best Glue Ever with No Clog Writing Cap



I hope you are inspired to get creative with your ScraPerfect Supplies! 




No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...