19 March 2021

Layered Stenciled Tag

 


Today I am excited to share this tag I created using some of my favorite Clear Scraps Stencils. My creative thoughts were all over the place when I was creating this tag using gears, butterflies and bricks!. I think the sticker sentiment I found completely matches my state of mind! 

To recreate this tag you will need: 


Other Supplies
Large tag, Distress ink, Iron Embossing Powder, Scraps of patterned paper, lace, sticker sentiment, dimensional paint, leaf vine punch, jute

Start by applying distress ink over your Clear Scraps 6 inch Gear Stencil covering about 3/4 of your tag. 


Tear edges of scrap paper and cover most areas of stenciled gears. 


Apply distress ink through Clear Scraps  4x6 Brick wall Stencil



You can see what a layered background this is creating. 


Secure Clear Scraps 4 x 6 Butterfly Flock Stencil over tag. 
Apply dimensional paint through stencil. 

This effect has now created 3 different layers onto our tag!

Add torn scraps of patterned paper onto tag. 


Mat your tag onto card stock and add sticker sentiment. Add lace under sticker sentiment. 


Add embossing ink to your Clear Scraps Street Lamp Chipboard Embellishments and emboss with iron   embossing powder. 

Turn your tag upside down and add embossed street lamp to tag.  I did tuck a few punched leaf vines behind my street lamp.  Add a jute bow to finish.  



I hope you are inspired to get creative with your favorite Clear Scraps Stencils!.




No comments:

Star Themed Card Set for Star Wars Day!

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are celebrating Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you!) by creati...