10 March 2021

Creating a Foiled Leprechaun Card

 


Top of the Morning to you!   Today I am excited to share this Saint Patricks Day Card I created.  Everey Leprechaun is searching for his pot of gold.   As you can see this little guys orignal pot of gold just wasn't very sparkly.   





So I decided to add that sparkle using my ScraPerfect Transfer Foils!  I started by adding my ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever to the gold.  I even added a little bit of ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever to his gold jacket buttons. 



The next step is the hardest ... at least for me... WAIT.  You have to wait until the glue dries to clear.  So well my glue is drying I assembled my card. 

Using your ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Tip  to add your card stock mat to your card base. Add your mat for the Leprechaun image to your card. 

After punch some shamrocks for embellishments, use your Embellie Gellie to make picking up, holding and placing your punches super easy. 



Check your Leprechaun.  Your glue should be dried to clear or very close.  Lay youScraPerfect Transfer Foils over the glued area and quickly lift up to transfer the foil to your image. 



You can see in the close up how just those little touches of foil added so much to my little guy! 


Add you foiled image to your card and add your sentiment to finish your card! I hope you are inspired to get creative with your ScraPerfect supplies!




No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit - Additional Creations Part 2

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...