30 March 2021

Alice in Wonderland Themed Teapot

 



I love Alice in Wonderland Themed items. Today I am excited to share this Alice themed Teapot I created using my Clear Scraps Teapot Chipboard Album.   I admit that this Teapot Chipboard Album.  was one of the very first items from Clear Scraps.  I always knew I wanted to create a Alice themed project with it, but could never find the "right" idea or papers etc.  So I decided to mix up an entire paper collection

To recreate to project you will need  one page from the Clear Scraps Teapot Chipboard Album, Alice in Wonderland themed papers, and some modge podge or sealer. 

Start by detail cutting out some of the characters to use as embellishments on your project. 

 

Tear your patterned paper into small pieces.  Adhere to your  Clear Scraps Teapot Chipboard Album. 




Continue adding the torn paper to the teapot until the entire page is covered. . 


Once dry, trim the edges of your teapot. Begin adding your detail cut characters and items you cut as embellishments to your teapot. 



Continue to add your pieces until your project is finished.  I hope you enjoyed this easy project! 

No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...