28 March 2021

Adding Foiled Accents to your Greeting Cards

 



Does anyone else buy magazines that have paper packs included with them? I always intend to use them but then I never do.  Well today I want to share how I "dressed" them up a bit with foiled accents from ScraPerfect! But first I want to share how I store all my ScraPerfect Transfer Foils. 

I use a DVD "stamp Storage" case.   all my sheets fit perfectly and dont get "stuck" to other things or bent up and they are so easy to store. Just open the case when you need one and close again! And it takes up almost no space! 


Now on to your project! Grab a pre-printed Fairy Card. 


While the original is very pretty, Fairies need sparkle so.....grab your Best Glue Ever with No-Clog Writing Cap and apply thin lines where you want to add foiling!  I chose the fairies skirt and wings. let you glue dry to clear. 

Grab your ScraPerfect Transfer Foils and lay on your "dried" glue. Quickly pull up! Add more fooiling as desired. 


Assemble you card using your Best Glue Ever with No-Clog Writing Cap.  I love that I never have to switch adhesives during my creative process! 


Apply a thin line of ScraPerect's  Best Glue Ever using your No-Clog Writing Cap.  Allow to dry slightly. Add pearl accents to card. 



Add some dimension to your greeting by adding ScraPerfect's your Best Glue Ever onto a piece of craft foam and adhering to the back side of your greeting! Add "popped up greeting to your card to finish! 


I hope you are inspired to get creative with your ScraPerfect supplies! 



No comments:

Just for You Country Woods Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning card created with the brand new Count...