16 September 2020

Create your own Fall Decor with Clear Scraps

 



Fall is in the air!  so today I am excited to share this adorable Fall decor i created with Clear Scraps XL Wood Wagon.   I love how the finished project looks hanging on my door!


To create your very own wagon, start by base coating your wagon with acrylic paint. 


Once dry paint again with crackle medium and let dry. 

Once dry, paint with top paint color and let dry. 


You can see all the crackle details that pop as the project dries! 

Add a floral sprig to finish your project.  I choose to tie jute onto my wagon to hang it, but you could also use your crop a dile punch and punch holes for hanging! 

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...