06 June 2020

Sunflower-y Birthday Wishes

Happy June!  Today I am excited to share this cheerful, sunny card I created to play along with this month's challenge board theme. I just love the combination of the blues and yellows! this card was super easy to create using Blank Page Muse's Fall Collection 2 Rubber Stamp Sheet Set by Pam Bray Designs
Start by stamping the sunflower from Blank Page Muse's Fall Collection 2 Rubber Stamp Sheet Set by Pam Bray Designs onto water color paper.  Stamp the image at least 3 times. 
 Fussy cut your stamped images.
Color your images with distress inks and a water brush.
Layer finished sunflowers onto wood grain patterned paper and add a matted sticker greeting to finish off your card.  I hope you are inspired to get creative with your Blank Page Muse Stamps.  Don't forget to use our discount code . 
Be sure to follow us at 
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...