29 June 2020

I Lava You


Grooooovy greetings today!   I am excited to share this card I created using Clear Scraps 
Mini Shaker Lava Lamp.  I just loved the shaker and decided to create a retro looking card complete with a punny greeting! 

Start by stamping your greeting onto patterned paper. 

Trace and cut paper to fit your shaker.  Using Tape Runner Adhesive  add papers to your Clear Scraps Mini Shaker Lava Lamp


 Fill shaker and add acrylic.


Add shaker top to finish shaker. I did punch a few small hearts and adding them on top of acrylic to mimic the "lava" .

 Assemble your patterned paper onto card base.  Add stamped greeting.  Add your shaker to finish your greeting card.

i hope you are inspired to use shakers on your greeting cards. 

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Easel Card

  Today I am sharing another stunning card I created using these beautiful  Meandering Meadows  papers from Stampin' Up! This time I cho...