10 June 2020

Creating with Die Cuts


Greetings!  I love creating with die cuts!  Any excuse to use my tools and seemingly endless supply of goodies! What I didn't like was gluing those die cuts down!   Well ScraPerfect to the rescue.  Using my Favorite ScraPerfect products made this card super easy to create.  
Supplies Used
Divinity Designs April Blessing box and coordinating papers
Craft Foam 
Start by die cutting your favorite dies and matted background.  You can see that there are a lot of intricate pieces here.

Using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™ adhere your background to the mat.  I love that the ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™ aloows me to put small amount of the liquid glue onto my papers.  No warping of the papers!

To add dimension, create your own pop up tapes with ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ and craft foam.

Layer "popped up" die cuts over background.

You can see the dimensions below.
Using ScraPerfect's Embellie Gellie™ pick up those tiny bird dies and add your ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever™ with ScraPerfect's No-Clog Writing Cap™.

ScraPerfect's Embellie Gellie™  makes it so easy to apply those tiny pieces.


If you have a few dabs of stray adhesive, just pounce your ScraPerfect's Perfect Crafting Pouch! to remove the stickiness.


I hope you are inspired to get creative with your ScraPerfect products! 

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...