18 June 2020

A Perfect Day Greeting Card





Greetings!   Today I am excited to share this summery greeting card I created using Tape Runner Adhesive and Clears Scraps chipboard.  Nothing says summer more than sitting at a beach, and this card features Clear Scraps Beach Chair Chipboard Embellishment
                                                              
Start by painting the Clear Scraps Beach Chair Chipboard Embellishment as desired.  I chose white and red to coordinate with my papers. 
 I chose Simple Stories Summer papers and coordinating card stock to create the back drop for my chipboard. All paper pieces were assembled with Tape Runner Adhesive .

 Adhere umbrella pole and then add chipboard pieces with foam tape over top of the pole. (add foam tape on either side of the chipboard pieces so that pole is behind the other pieces.)
 To finish your card add more paper pieces on the card inside.

I hope you are inspired to get creative with your Clear Scraps Supplies!

No comments:

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...