19 May 2020

Stenciled Watercolor Bouquet


Chris here!  I love this time of year when all the flowers are starting to bloom!  And its no secret that I love stencils and watercolors. So I thought....can I combine the two????  well a girl has  to try right???

I decided to try creating with Clear Scraps 6" Bouquet Daisies Stencil .  This project was fast and easy to recreate and makes a great card! 

Start by gathering your supplies.  In addition to the Clear Scraps 6" Bouquet Daisies Stencil , you will need water color paper, coordinating card stock, water color pencils, a waterbrush (or a paint brush with water). 

Begin by securing your stencil over your water color paper.

Trace your stencil using water color pencils.

Here is the image as traced, before I added water.
Using a water brush begin going over colored areas. You can see haw the pigment moves!
Here is a finished picture of the stenciled image.

To finish my project I trimmed it to fit my card and matted on coordinating card stock and stamped a sentiment from Blank Page Muse,  I hope you are inspired to try some new techniques with your stencils.

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...