17 February 2020

A Vintage Girl Birthday Greetings

In our house the month's of January through March are jam packed with birthdays!   So I always try to stock up on my stamped birthday greetings!   Today I am sharing this easy stamped card using 3 different Blank Page Muse Stamps. Supplies Used Water Color Paper lace Stencil Blank Page  Muse "Flitter" Butterfly against a Honeycomb Background Art Rubber Stamp Blank Page  Muse Windows of Time Vintage Window & Shutters Art Rubber Stamps Set designed by A Vintage Girl  Blank Page  Muse Happy Birthday! Word Rubber Stamp by Pam Bray Designs Distress Ink Archival Inks Start by ink your stencil with distress inks on water color paper.
 
 Stamp Blank Page  Muse Windows of Time Vintage Window & Shutters Art Rubber Stamps Set designed by A Vintage Girl  with archival ink.
 Stamp butterfly from Blank Page  Muse "Flitter" Butterfly against a Honeycomb Background Art Rubber Stamp with archival ink.
 Stamp Blank Page  Muse Happy Birthday! Word Rubber Stamp by Pam Bray Designs with distress ink matching your stenciled pattern.
To Finish, mat your stamped pieces on card stock and add to card base.

I hope you decide to join us for this month's Blank Page Muse challenge!



Be sure to follow us and to play along with this month's challenge 
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

4 comments:

TangledBlueRose said...

Fabulous Chris! I love this card!

Christa White said...

I love the vintage look of your card!

Christa White said...

I love the vintage look of your card!

Unknown said...

Love vintage!

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...