25 January 2020

Rainbows and Rainy Days

  I have loved this April Showers Stamp Set  since she was released!  I just think she is sooo cute!  I decided to pair her with the Seas the Day Variety Pack.   I love that almost every variety pack Dare 2B Artzy releases has plaids and background papers that can be used for any occasion. Stamp and color your image. I originally stamped the flower but then decided not to use in my final project.
 

Add image to card. I created a dimensional card by folding the front of my card base in half.  Here is my card before being opened. I hope you are inspired to get Artzy!

No comments:

Water Color Background Technique Part 2

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create these stunning Water Colors Background cards usin...