21 January 2020

Puppy Paw Print Welcome

IMG_5021wm
Wipe your paws!   As soon as I saw this new pallet sign from Clear Scraps  I knew exactly what I wanted to create! Who doesn't just love puppy paw prints! 
I started by punching two holes in my pallet allow for hanging. Did you know that your crop a dile will punch through the pallet???  So cool!

IMG_4847
IMG_4847
I then painted my pallet.   While my paint was drawing I opened up my word program on my computer and typed wipe your paws and then I found an image for paw prints.  After printing, I grabbed a pencil and rubbed onto the back side of the printed phrase and prints. I then turned the words over again and traced them onto my pallet.  The graphite from the back of the image transfers over to the pallet. 
IMG_4847IMG_4847
I them transferred the paw prints to the sign the same way!

I then grabbed my india ink Pitt pens ( I have a thinner outline one and a thicker one) and traced over the words and paw prints.   I am just love these pens for creating signs! You can see how well they work!

IMG_4847
IMG_4847IMG_4847IMG_4847
I hope you are inspired to create your own pallet sign!

No comments:

Layered Florals De-bossed Card

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning card featuring the Layered Florals...