16 January 2020

Clown Birthday Cards

Greetings!   I am so excited to be playing with this month's challenge theme - Birthday Cards.  I am playing with the  Blank Page Muse Clown & Pierrot Set Art Rubber Stamps designed by Rick St Dennis.  There are so many fun images in this set.  For this Card I decided to add some accents from the Blank Page Muse Fall is in the Air Planner CLEAR Stamps designed by Pam Bray Designs.  Yep!  you read that right! I used planner stamps on my card!  
Supplies needed
Card Stock
 Memento Ink
Alcohol Markers
Sticker greeting
Color images as desired.
Mat onto card stock and add sticker greeting to finish. 
Be sure to play along with this month's challenge!    and be sure to follow us for more fun!
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...