07 January 2020

Birthday Calories Don't Count

Greetings and happy New Year!   I am so excited to be playing with this month's challenge theme at Blank Page Muse- Birthday Cards.  Now I know a lot of people are a bit troubled by clowns.  I am not one of them.  I love them.  Here is a little secret!  My dad used to be a Shriner Clown.  He even road around on a little motor bike in parades.  So when I saw the Blank Page Muse Clown & Pierrot Set Art Rubber Stamps designed by Rick St Dennis I knew I needed them!  And I decided to create a pretty clown for my card.
Supplies needed
Card Stock
Patterned Paper
Chipboard Frame
Ink or paint to color frame
 Memento Ink
Alcohol Markers
printed tag
Glitter glue
Start by stamping the clown from the Blank Page Muse Clown & Pierrot Set Art Rubber Stamps designed by Rick St Dennis.  Color your image as desired.  
Adhere Patterned paper to coordinating card stock.  Ink frame to match. 
Adhere pre-printed tag to chipboard frame. 
 Attach framed tag and clown to card.  Add glitter glue to patterned paper to finish card. Be sure to play along with this month's challenge!    and be sure to follow us for more fun!
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Stamped Flowers for Mother's Day Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy. Today we are going to be using  the  Regals Stampin' Write Markers  to create...