10 November 2019

Foiled Thank You Card Made Easy


This is the season of thankfulness, although I don't think being thankful should ever go out of season.  Whatever the season it is always fun to make and add a few thanks cards to my stash!  I have been seeing lots of foiled accents around and wanted to create my own for this card.  

Gather your supplies

Card Base
Thanks Stamp and Ink
Patterned Paper
Corrugated Paper
Punched Embellishments
Paper Roses
Jute


Start by stamping your sentiment onto patterned paper. Then using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever with the ScraPerfect No Clog Writing Tip cover the stamped image.


 The next step is easy but the hardest for me!  Set aside and Wait!  Wait until the glue dries to clear!  Seriously be patient it doesn't take but 5 minutes of so.  I used the time to start assembling my card. You can see below how it will turn clear.


Once clear, place ScraPerfect Transfer Foil over the image. and gently rub to transfer the foil. 



You can see the foiled results below!

Assemble your card using ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever with the No Clog Writing Tip and ScraPerfect Embellie Gellie to pick up your pieces and punches embellishments.

I love that ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever lasts forever and you only need a small amount on your projects.

ScraPerfect Embellie Gellie makes it supper easy to pick up your pieces and punches and add to your project. 






I hope you enjoyed this project and are inspired to try out ScraPerfect's Transfer Foils and Best Glue Ever.

1 comment:

Helen said...

Such a beautifully crafted card, Chris. Love all the layers! tfs

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...