10 October 2019

Customizing a Haunted House Kit with ScraPerfect



Greetings! Are you like me and buy lots of little kits only to never break them out!  I picked up this Haunted House kit a few years back with ever intention of  "making it my Own" and not just piecing it together.  Well fast forward a few years and it was still sitting in my crafty closet.  

So today I am going to share how I cutomized this kit to make it fit my style using all my favorite ScraPerfect supplies! 


 Paint the Haunted House and precut papers to fit rooms.  (the papers were one of the only kit supplies I used).
 Using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever with the non-clog writing tip add glue to adhere papers.
 Using the ScraPerfect's Embellie Gellie made picking up the papers super quick and easy!

 Add a spider web punched border using the ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever.


 Paint/stain chipboard frame.  Using ScraPerfect's Best Glue Ever, add accent marks and let dry until clear.

Once dry add ScraPerfect Transfer Foil to accent and distress frame. 


  Continue embellishing rooms.





 When Adding stickers, don't forget to use the ScraPerfect Perfect Crafting Pouch to remove the sticker's stickiness and keep it from sticking in unwanted locations.








 I love the ScraPerfect's s Best Glue Ever was the only glue I needed for this project!  It adhered moss, glass, metal, paper, cotton balls, foil, and chipboard!

I hope SraPerfect's [roducts inspire you to get creative with your craft supplies.




No comments:

Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card

  . Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create  this adorable Bee Happy Bumble Bee Card. This ...