21 October 2019

Alice's look into wonderland

In Keeping with this month's Blank page Muse's Weird and Wonderful theme, I decided to create a Art Journal page. What is more weird and wonderful than the world of Alice in Wonderland? I truly believe its a world where anything can happen. 
I chose to combine Blank Page Muse's Alice in Wonderland Characters Set 1 & Set 2 Art Rubber Stamps with Archival Inks and Glimmer Mist watercolor sprays.  I was inspired thinking that Alice was sneaking a peek down the rabbit hole which is why she is upside down. 
Supplies 
Watercolor paper
Archival Inks
Glimmer Mist
Scrap Paper
Start by tearing a piece of scrap paper to mask your paper. 
Stamp Diamond background from Blank Page Muse Classic Spark Rubber Stamp Set over mask to create border. 
 Mist Paper are desired.
 Once Dry splatter with water as desired.
I hope you are inspired to get a little weird and wonderful with your Blank page Muse Stamps.
Be sure to follow us
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...