04 August 2019

Creating Home Decor with Clear Scraps Pallets

IMG_3651wm
Holiday Greetings!  Even though it is a bit early, I thought I would get a jump start on my holiday Decorations! Today I am sharing  brand new products from Clear Scraps. You can check out all the new releases here.
Clear Scraps products used
Other Products
Acrylic Paint
Crackle medium
Paint Pen
Ribbon
Jewel button

Start by painting the   Clear Scraps Bulb Medium DIY Pallet with White paint.  Once dry cover with crackle medium and let dry.
IMG_3622
Paint bulb again with your choice of colored paint.  (I chose red!) As pallet dries crackles will appear.  IMG_3622
Once dry  place Clear Scraps 4 X 6 Comfort and Joy Stencil  over pallet and trace with paint pen.  
IMG_3621 Remove stencil and fill in with paint pen. 
IMG_3622IMG_3622
Finish Pallet with ribbon and button.  I hope you are inspired to get crafty and get a just start on your holiday decorations. 

No comments:

Water Color Background Technique Part 2

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create these stunning Water Colors Background cards usin...