02 July 2019

Many Uses for Acrylic in your Card Marking

IMG_3326wm
Summer Greetings!   Today I am excited to share two different ways to use Clear Scraps 12 x 12 Acrylic Sheets. I love coming up with multiple uses for my supplies!  I chose to use the 6 inch Plaid Stencil as a background for both cards.

For the first card, I chose to die cut my acrylic.
IMG_3287wm
I used my Big Shot and a Large Sizzix die (not the thinlits).  I did run the acrylic through 2-3 times to insure a full cut.  I was amazed at how well the acrylic cut!
IMG_3234
You can see that this was a somewhat detailed die and still not a problem cutting through the acrylic! 

For my second card I decided to stamp onto the acrylic. IMG_3324wm
After stamping my large image onto the acrylic with Staz-on Ink, I colored on the back side of the acrylic with alcohol markers. I love the transparent look you can achieve as you can see below on the open card.
IMG_3318
I hope you are inspired to get creative with your acrylic sheets!

No comments:

How to Create a Patriotic Gnome

  Greetings!  Chris here and today I am excited to share to patriotic gnome I created to celebrate the summer holidays! I love creating hom...