02 June 2019

Mad Hatter Inspired Greeting

I love Alice in Wonderland so when Kim brought these Alice in Wonderland stamps by Rick St Dennis to Blank Page Muse stamps into the store then were immediately on my MUST HAVE list!  I think  they are perfect for this month's post card challenge. 
Blank Page Muse Supplies 
Other Supplies
Postcard
Distress Markers
Snarky Sentiment stickers
Stamp the Mad Hatter from the  Alice in Wonderland stamps by Rick St Dennis  onto a postcard. 




Stamp the Mad Hatter from the  Alice in Wonderland stamps by Rick St Dennis  onto a postcard. 
Stamp Chicken Wire Mesh  over the background.
 Color image and background with Distress Markers and Water brush.
 Add Snarky Sentiment to finish your postcard!

No comments:

Grateful Heart Stenciled Greeting Card

  HELLO!   Today I am excited to share this stenciled card I created using the super cute and fun  Blank Page Muse Clara & Dream Big Art...