18 June 2019

Creative Stamped Art Journal

Greetings Chris here today and I am excited to share this stamped Art journal cover I created with my favorite Blank page Muse Stamps.  
Blank Page Muse Supplies Used
Other Supplies used
Canvas Art Journal
Canvas Tag
Archival Ink - Brown
Canvas Flower
Jute
Lace 
Start by stamping Art and Create onto journal with the Blank Page Muse Alphabet letter Stamp Set .
 Stamp bird on bike from the Blank Page Muse Up Up and Away Steampunk Airships Stamp Set. Then add lace trim and jute bow.
Stamp Flowers and butterflies onto cover with Blank Page Muse Dandelion Wishes with Butterflies 
 Stamp flourish and sentiment onto Canvas Tag  and flower to tag and attach to journal cover to finsih.
 
 I hope you are inspired to get stamping!

No comments:

Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are going to create this stunning Flowering Zinnia Slimline Card. I lov...