12 June 2019

Create your Own Yard Decor

IMG_1475wm
Summer Greetings!  Today I am super excited to share this bright and cheery accent pillow I created for my backyard paradise! I love sunflowers and plant them along my fence line in the summer.  So this pillow creates the perfect accent for my back yard benches!   And it was so quick and easy to create!
I chose the 6 inch Sunflower Masking/Stencil to create my pillow.  This Masking Stencil is also available in the 12 inch size.

After placing a piece of cardboard inside my pillow cover, apply all purpose paint in your favorite colors.
IMG_1463IMG_1463
IMG_1463
Carefully lift your stencil and move to another location., to create a repeating pattern.
IMG_1463
Let your pillow cover dry and stuff to finish! 

Other Supplies used
All Purpose Paints
Pillow Cover

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh, I love this pillow! What a great idea for the yard! Just love it! enjoy :)

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...