Skip to main content

Blank Page Muse New Release - Dare to Dream



Greetings!   I am sharing this amazing new stamp from Blank Page Muse.  Dare to Dream by Pam Bray has soo much detail!  It is amazing!  THe stamp has so much going on that I had to try two different techniques with it!   

For the first card I chose to stamp the image with archival ink and color the image with my distress inks!

For my second card I stamped the image and then embossed with clear embossing powder and then misted my card with Glimmer Mists.



I just love that I achieved two totally different looks with the same stamp! 

Be sure to hop on over to the Blank Page Muse Blog to see more new releases!  And don't forget my exclusive discount code! 

Use code BPMDtChris2019 to save %15 off your total order!
Be Sure to follow Blank Page Muse for more great ideas!
The Blank Page Muse- https://blankpagemuse.com/

Comments

Both beautiful - really like the monochromatic look of the 2nd card - makes it more masculine, do you know what I mean?
Karenladd said…
Oooh, I love how different the feel is on your two cards, just by switching your color palette!
Love the two totally different looks you created with this stamp!
Janis said…
Wow...you really made these look different! Amazing what a change is made using different colors. My fave is the pretty one with the pink. :)
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com
Glennis F said…
Amazing that they look so different, I like the second one the best

Popular posts from this blog

Dare 2B Artzy and Karen Burniston Die Blog Hop

Welcome to the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies and Dare 2B Artzy Collaboration Blog Hop! Our Design Team members are excited to share their inspiring creations using some of the fabulous products from both of these companies. To celebrate our blog hop we have four great prizes to give away. You will have the chance to win one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the KB Riley - Karen Burniston Dies website or one of two $25 Gift Certificates to use on the Dare 2B Artzy web site. Make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post for your chance to win one of these prizes. Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments left on ALL THE POSTS received by Friday 26th June 2020. Here is the line-up  be sure to comment on all the blogs for a chance to win! Dare 2B Artzy - http://blog.dare2bartzy.com/artzy-fun-with-karen-burniston-pop-up-dies/ Lois Bak - https://clownmomcreations.blogspot.com/2020/06/karen-burniston-dare2bartzy-blog-hop.html Kendra Sand - https://luv2scra...

Thoughtful Journey Peaceful Pier

   Greetings my crafty friends!  This week I will be featuring cards suitable for the men in our life!  Or at least they will be more gender neutral!  And on  tomorrow June 11th, the ICS Team will feature a blog hop with the theme Its a Guy Thing!   So stay tuned for lots of inspiration!  This card features the Peaceful Pier stamp set.   I stamped images from the set onto designer papers from the Thoughtful Journey collection.   I love that the paper adds so much to these stamps!   Product List Peaceful Pier Cling Stamp Set (English) [ 165331 ] Thoughtful Journey 6" X 6" (15.2 X 15.2 Cm) Designer Series Paper [ 163303 ] Add All to Cart

Dare 2 B Artzy Spring 3D Blog Hop

Welcome to Dare 2B Artzy 's Blog Hop!! Who's excited for Spring?! Here are D2BA we are super excited for some sun shiny days and warm weather! To celebrate we decided to have a Spring 3D Themed Blog Hop!!  We are super excited to have two Guest Designers joining us for this hop!! You should have arrived here from  Michelle  's  blog!  If you haven't and would like to hop along with us, please go back to the Dare 2B Artzy Blog to start at the beginning! Be sure to follow each blog and leave comments along the way for your chance at winning !  We will randomly choose a winner from one of the blogs, so the more you comment, the more chances you have to win!! Winner will receive a stamp set and ink pad of their choice!! Blog Hop will end Sunday, April 30th at 7:00pm Eastern.  We will then post a winner!! Hop Order: Dare 2B Artzy Kendra Vicki Karen Vicki  - April GDT Tasha Leslie Melody Michelle - May...