28 April 2019

ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever

Today I am testing out ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever!   

As an avid stamper, I frequently mount my own stamps.  The result is super stick-y residue on my craft scissors.  You can see the stick-y all over the blades!  Tht stickiness makes it hard to cut other projects! 


I have tried multiple products to get the stickiness off these scissors. Nothing has worked. I spritzed a few sprays of ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever! and let it set for about a minute or so.  


The stickiness on the red scissors literally wiped right off! They were good as new! 


Now the yellow scissors I had a little more trouble with.  Then I remembered I had cut through fresh,still hot embossing powder.  The stickiness and buildup was going to require another spritz of ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever! After letting them set for another minute or 2, I rubbed the blades quickly with sandpaper and wiped them clean!  That's right! CLEAN!

ScraPerfect's Best Cleaner Ever is truly the Best Cleaner Ever! 



1 comment:

Katie said...

Yep I get sticky scissors too. This stuff gets ink off rubber stamps too.

Star Themed Card Set for Star Wars Day!

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today we are celebrating Star Wars Day (May the 4th be with you!) by creati...