20 April 2019

Creating a Colorful Art Journal Page

Greetings!  and Today I am excited to share with you this colorful Art Journal page I created using some of my favorite Blank Page Muse Stamps!  My goal is to create a book of my art just because! I can't wait to see how the next pages turn out!
Blank Page Muse Supplies

(Shop now and save! Use code BPMDtChris2019 to save %15 off your total order!)
Other Supplies
Distress Inks
Seth Apter Embossing Powders Baked Velvets (or other translucent colors)
Paper Doll
Chipboard Sentiment
Versamark
paper Doily

Hop on over tho the Blank Page Muse Page for all the details!

2 comments:

Christa White said...

All the elements are pulled together so well on this card!

Christa White said...

I love how all the elements work together so well on your card!

A Happy Day Shamrock Card

  Greetings! Chris here and today I am excited to share this Cute Gnome Happy Card I created for St Patrick's Day!  This card features B...