18 March 2019

Create a Fierce Stamped Steampunk Dragon with Blank Page Muse Stamps

We recently lost my grandma and I had the pleasure of being be her side during alot of her end journey.  Towards the end, she was becoming afraid to be alone, mostly that no one would come when she called.  As I was talking to her, I tole her the be fierce like a lion or dragon. ROAR so that they would hear her.  We even practiced roaring together.  I reminded her it was ok for her to ask the staff for things when she needed them!    She continued her roar until close to the end.  This project was my tribute to her.  Reminding me to fight and speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves! 
Blank Page Muse Supplies
Other  Supplies
Distress Markers and Water Brush
Distress Inks
Graphic 45 Botanicabella Papers
5x7 Canvas
Decoupage Medium

Hop on over to the Blank Page Muse Blog for all the details. 

No comments:

By Your Side Kit Alternative Designs

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 4 alternate card I created with the By Your Side Kit with...