18 February 2019

Is there room in your heart?

I have often marveled at the beautiful faith journaling pieces I have seen and have wanted to try to create a piece for my self and since this month's BPM DT challenge also called for a little masking, I decided to incorporate a masked heart.  While the end product doesn't quite feel "perfect"  (I think the heart is too big for project") I love the feel of the project.  Hop on over the Blank Page Muse Blog for all the details.  

And don't forget use the code below for 15%  all your favorite Blank Page Muse Stamps. 

BPMDtChris2019


No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit alternate Creations - Part 3

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...