03 May 2018

Craft Cards!



Nothing makes my weekend like new goodies to play with!   As I work full time, Saturday and Sunday as usually my only chance to get everything done.  When I am Lucky I get to play in my craft room too!  As you can imagine those crafty times are filled with creating lots of the Design Team stuff you see on my blog ( and elsewhere!)  But last Saturday I had the privilege of just playing!  New goodies from Blank Page Muse .  After playing with the Seth Aptor Embossing powders I had to get them all!  I think I am still missing bees wax but soon!

I also had brand new stamps from Blank Page Muse to Play with!   So I had lots of fun!

I chose to play with Art Journaling with Mixed Media by Pam Bray!

                              
For my first project of the day I created a simple card that pops!


To Create I stamped the weave onto white card stock and then matted on black card stock.  I stamped the flowers onto pink card stock and fussy cut them out.  I added a bit of coordinated doodling and a sticker sentiment to finish off the card!

I hope you are inspired to get stamping and playing!   Stay tuned to see the stunning tag I created with these stamps and the Seth Aptor Embossing Powders!

1 comment:

Helen said...

Chris, I so identify with your work/craft schedule! These new stamps look to be perfect for crafty playing as your card reveals. Thanks for sharing your card and this new stamp set.

The Best Remedy Kit - Alternative Kit Ideas

Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing Alternate Card ideas created with the we are going to create ...