10 November 2017

Thankful Canvas

Hi!  Chris here and today I would like to share my project I created for Sin City Stamps! 
I love the colors and textures of fall leaves (even if my allergies don't like them!)  So I decided to try to recreate them! 
To recreate this project you will need:
6x8 Canvas
Thankful die cut
Card stock - green, white and orange (for die cut)
Distress inks
Spanish Moss
Glue gun
Start by stamping your leaves onto green and white card stock. 
Fussy cut all the leaves.  Dip "white" leaves into distress ink.
Here are some of the finished leaves.
Glue Spanish Moss to bottom left of "back" side of canvas.
 Attach leaves to canvas.
Finish by adding the die cut Thankful to canvas. You can see all the texture in the close up!
Hope you are inspired to get stamping!

No comments:

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit Additional Cards Part 1

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am sharing 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Sentiment...