09 September 2017

Butterflies in Flight

Today I am super excited to share this card I created with my Dare 2B Artzy papers and stamps!  
Supplies needed:
White Cardstock
Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge or Butterfly Punch
To create this card start by cutting your card base with the Cricut Cartridge.  You could also punch butterflies all over the card base. Line the inside of the card with D2BA Fields of Joy Butterflies paper Finish inside of card by fussy cutting a butterfly from the D2BA Fields of Joy Butterflies paper.  Stamp greeting from D2BA Blissful Blooms Stamps .
 I hope you enjoyed this card and are inspired to get stamping!

No comments:

Meandering Meadows Panel Card

  Today I am sharing this Panel Card I created with Meandering Meadows from Stampin' Up!.  These papers are so stunning! The 6x6 paper s...