25 February 2017

Who's Having a Birthday?

IMG_0385wm Hello!  Chris here and today I am sharing this adorable Owl Birthday Greeting!   I started with the brand new Hoot Hoot Dare 2 B Artzy Stamp Set!  Isn't that owl Just adorable!  My oldest daughter collects all things "owl" so I am always on the look out for Owl-y things!   To create this card I started by Matting the Dare 2 B Artzy Medallion Bliss paper onto card stock and adhering it to my card base.  I added a thin card stock strip to my card trimmed it with lace.  I added to pearls to the lace to create additional elegance!  I stamped  the Owl and greeting from the Hoot Hoot set and coloring with my Spectrum Noir markers and added to my card! Here is a close-up of the owl cutey! Isn't he adorable??


   Hope you are inspired to get stamping!

1 comment:

Melody said...

Love the addition of lace to your card! Adorable!

Stampin' Up! Sentimental Rose Card Kit alternate Creations - Part 3

  Welcome crafty stampers to today's Craft Room Therapy.  Today I am going to share 3 of the 10 additional cards I created using the Se...